Friday 27 August 2010

Winter is approaching...time for a new coat!

So as all the shops are starting to chuck out the summer old (floral dresses, cropt tees and playsuits) and bring in the winter new (avaiator jackets, lace dresses and chunky knits) I was so excited to purchase my first winter coat for the year! I usually leave it until I can no longer stand the weather in my trusty H & M Mac and then start the hunt, however this year I am ahead of the game...the apartment buzzer went this morning and I was extremeley excited to see a large ASOS bag waiting for me! Inside my new camel cape...

Camel Cape £80 at http://www.asos.com/


I couldn't resist buying the Bow Head Band Turban as well to complete my look, bring on the cold weather so I can wear my new outfit :-)

Let me know your thoughts...

Lots of love leedscherrygirl xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment