Friday 27 August 2010

Welcome...

Hey,

So thanks for checking out my first post and welcome to my blog :-)

A little about me...I am a twentysomething from England, I live in Leeds - way too close to the shops (I can be inside topshop in 5 minutes)...DANGEROUS!!! So whilst I don't work in fashion I LOVE shopping and spend as much of my wages on clothes as possible...hey i'd prefer to live on beans on toast for the rest of the month and have that extra pair of shoes wouldn't you?!

So I have followed a few bloggers over the years and whilst I loved designer items realistically at the moment my budget won't stretch that far, so instead I bring you the high street blog...there still maybe the occasional lusting after designer products (I can still dream huh).

So keep following for pics and news of my latest purchases and great deals that I have found on the high street (I also love to shop for my boyfriend so there may also be a few posts on guys clothing too).

Thanks for checking out the first post, spk soon...lots of love leedscherrygirl xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment