Saturday 28 August 2010

Shoes on the brain!

Hey,

So i'm off to London today, I can never sleep properly when I know I have a train to catch and when I start thinking about shoes! No time for shopping this trip, however I have some fabulous shoe purchases planned for when I get back...

I am loving these nude 'Electric' platforms from Kurt Geiger...

 I am loving the stud detailing, especially on the heals.

These can be purchased from the Kurt Geiger online-shop for £130. I also have my eyes on these fabulous Leopard Print ankle boots, they would look perfect with black tights and a LBD for winter...




These are also from Kurt Geiger at £150. This is still quite a lot of money so...this weeks Grazia magazine (£1.95 with Kate Moss on the cover) has a 25% off voucher on p117 to use online and in store at Kurt Geiger (valid until 6th Sept 2010)...great savings.

Just to convince the boyf that these two pairs of shoes are essential to my winter wardrobe!

Have a great bank holiday weekend xoxo leedscherrygirl

2 comments:

  1. The first pair is fabulous! For animal print, I'm holding out for Miu Miu's new booties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the nude ones are gorgeous!!! going to check them out right now!

    http://socalfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete